Oset Battery Kits
Boost Bikes have being supplying upgraded battery packs to Oset customers for a number of years now with great feedback. Our battery packs last much longer and are much lighter drastically improving the handling and enabling your young trials rider to ride to the very best of their ability and giving them the edge over the competition!
With safety being our number priority our Oset li-ion battery packs have a battery management system (BMS) built in, which protects the pack from overcharging, undercharging, short circuit and even over-temperature! This takes all the hassle and guesswork out of balancing and working with sometimes dangerous bundled hobby grade lithium cells, cheap balance chargers and a mess of wires! The BMS is factory set so that it can supply all the electrical current the bike demands to operate at its maximum capability and can pump out a great deal more power than the original lead acid battery packs.
To Purchase your battery kit please follow this link:
- Higher Voltage in Lithium Ion over Lead Acid, 3.7v vs 2.0v (almost 2x).
- Greater Energy Density per unit Weight (3x),Volume (6x).
- Lighter / Smaller providing more portability, less storage space.
- Tolerates Higher Temperatures (60degC vs 27degC).
- Faster recharge time, and more time between recharges (26 wks vs continuous or max 2 wks).
- Higher Charge Efficiency (97% vs 75%).
- More Discharge Cycles (3x).
- Deeper Discharge Tolerance (95% vs 50%) – Can offset cost due to shallow Lead Acid discharge.
- State of Health and State of Charge can be readily and remotely monitored.
- Replacement timeframe, Li-Ion 3-5 years Lead Acid 1.5 - 2 years.